How to Apply False Eyelashes Applying Lash Glue Eyeliner to Lash Strips |Lash Glue|Glue Eyeliner| Mink LashesFebruary 2, 2021
Client Say Something About Us! Customer Reviews Best Eyelashes ReviewsApril 26, 2021
- Wipe them down. A cotton ball works, but to avoid little cotton fuzzies from sticking to the lashes, try reusable cotton pads if you’ve got ’em. Soak the cotton in an oil-free eye makeup remover and rub it gently on the lashes on both sides, then on the adhesive strip until they are clean of any makeup or residue.
- Remove the old glue. Once the old glue is softened, you can use tweezers to gently remove it from the lash band.
- Disinfect. After the makeup and lash glue has been taken off, soak a new cotton ball or pad in rubbing alcohol and run it over the lashes and adhesive strip to disinfect it.
- Let them air-dry. While the lashes are wet, reshape them if you need (more on that below), then allow them to dry completely before storing them. This step is v important for preventing bacteria or mold from growing on the lashes.
- Keep them in a cool, dry place. Don’t ruin your hard work and toss them into your crusty makeup bag or dusty drawer, k? Keep them stored in a clean lash container, like the one they came in, so they don’t collect gunk